[Tremor] ogg and vorbis segregation:

Ravi Lakkundi ravilakkundi at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 13 22:56:15 PDT 2005

Hi All,

In Tremor, thr is not a clear seperation of Ogg and
Vorbis Libraries.

Our application demands that a packet (with all checks
made outside) will be given in a buffer and we need to
write a packet decode/synthesis.

Is vorbis_dsp_synthesis a function which is in
complete to synthesis a packet ? I saw the code and
have analysed it but just wanted to have a word from
xiph.

But even vorbis_dsp_synthesis uses ogg library i.e.
oggpack_readinit, oggpack_read etc. Well these can be
changed, but basically i want Ogg and Vorbis to be
competely separated.

Please do suggest.

waiting in anticipation,

Ravi