[Tremor] Tremor codebook params

Binh Ta Quang binhtq at Cybersoft-VN.com
Wed May 11 20:35:01 PDT 2005

Hello all,
I see that some fields in codebook unpacking does not use all of bits as
described in the Vorbis I specification!

Examples:
- The codebook_dimensions is coded as a 16-bit unsigned integer, but the
exact value in practice is lower 128!
- The codebook_entries is coded as a 24-bit unsigned integer, but in
practice, it's usually about 16-bit unsigned integer!
- The vorbis_codebook_count is coded as a 8-bit unsigned integer, but
it's usually under 128 codebooks in practice!
- ...

Are there anyone:
	- point me the value ranges of the fields are used by modern
encoders?
	- tell me where the VQ calculation in Tremor_lowmem?

Thanks a lot.