[Tremor] reg: Test vectors

Michael Smith mlrsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:57:23 PST 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:12:58 +0530, dhanabalb at soc-soft.com
<dhanabalb at soc-soft.com> wrote:

> I am porting the decoder on to a DSP processor. What must be the compliance
> for the standard and where do I get test vectors for testing the decoder on
> board.

We don't currently have formalised compliance criteria, nor do we yet
have test vectors. We hope to develop some of this stuff in the
not-too-distant future, but as doing that is currently an un-funded
project, it depends on appropriate people volunteering some of their
time.

Mike

p.s. Please stop sending HTML email with Completely Stupid Fonts.