[Tremor] Reg:Chaining

Michael Smith mlrsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:27:27 PDT 2005

On 6/15/05, Dhanabal <dhanapalb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>    My assumption of chaining is as simple as giving multiple files for
> oggdec as input.Is my assumption right? If wrong please do clarify me about
> the same.
>   If i am right there is one more question:
>         I am able to give multiple inputs in the exe file given by
> vorbis.com. I am not able to do the same with the exe file generated by the
> development code supplied.Please clarify?

Chaining does not involve multiple files.

Chaining involves multiple logical streams within a single physical
stream, where the logical streams are NOT interleaved - instead,
they're concatenated.

The Ogg specification explains all this in a lot of detail, if my
explanation wasn't clear.

As for your application problem, you didn't say which program you were
trying to execute, nor did you say what command line you used or what
error(s) you received.

Mike

Mike