[Tremor] Memory Usage

KumarBraj Bhushan kumar.brajbhushan at ittiam.com
Tue Feb 1 22:11:54 PST 2005

Hi Rip,

>As the host platform doesn't support alloca, I tried to fit the same with malloc
and (subsequent) free calls.

What do you mean by "host platform"? Is it ARM Simultor?

>And is there any compliance criterion defined for tremor ??

Yes, it is very suprising that till now no effort has been made in this direction. I have come across many mails requesting for a set of reference inputs and outputs with defined compliance tolerance. But there has been no reply from Monty till now on this subject, as far as I know.

regards,
Kumar.