[Tremor] Required Fixed Point version of OggVorbis

Michael Smith mlrsmith at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 03:24:29 PDT 2005

On 8/24/05, Ravi Lakkundi <ravi.lakkundi at emuzed.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could you please send me a copy / link of Fixed Point Source code (in C) of
> OggVorbis latest release.

Since you've found the tremor mailing list, you're presumably aware
that xiph.org's fixed point vorbis decoder is known as tremor. It's
available via subversion from http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/Tremor/

Tremor's primarily written in C - there are some entirely optional
portions written in assembly (I think only for ARM in the main
version).

There are also some alternative versions of tremor available - one
designed for extremely low memory use (useful for embedded devices
with very restricted memory, but using a bit more cpu), another
designed for systems that aren't byte addressible, etc. They're also
in xiph.org subversion.

Mike