[Tremor] Vorbis Vs Tremor

Michael Smith mlrsmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:53:54 PDT 2005

On 4/14/05, Dhanabal <dhanapalb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>    I ran the ivorbisfile_example in both vorbis and tremor code and found
> that the streams returned were totally different. Can you tell me whats
> wrong in my perception or why is there a huge difference in the output bits.

As with many of your previous questions, you haven't really given
enough detail here for people to usefully answer you, which is why
most of your questions aren't getting responses.

At a minimum, you need to explain (in detail!) what sort of
differences you're seeing, what platform(s) you're using, what version
of the software you're using, etc.

Mike