[Tremor] regarding fixed point implementation

Erik Montnemery d99em at efd.lth.se
Fri Sep 3 17:56:33 PDT 2004

Santosh,

I worked together with Johannes Sandvall on porting and optimizing tremor
on a 16-bit fixed-point DSP (TI C55xx). Maybe Johannes wasn't very clear
on that our code is optimized for a 16-bit DSP in his response. Check the
links he provided.

The DSP we used has 40 bits accumulators, but even if your DSP doesn't
have this our code should be a very good starting point.

/Erik