[Tremor] some link errors in my platform

gavin.chen at philips.com gavin.chen at philips.com
Tue Oct 12 03:29:52 PDT 2004

Hi,

Some errors happen while I integrate the Tremor to my embedded OS.

See below:

Error: L6200E: Symbol malloc multiply defined (by malloc.o and MALLOC.o).
Error: L6200E: Symbol __semihosting_swi_guard multiply defined (by
use_semi.o and use_no_semi.o).
Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol alloca (referred from codebook.o).
Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol tell (referred from vorbisfile.o).
Not enough information to list the image map.
Not enough information to list the image sizes and/or totals.
Finished: 2 information, 0 warning and 4 error messages.
make: *** [../apps/SSA1_Flash] Error 1

My platform is ARM7, embedded OS is C Execute.

How does the L6200E happen?

And my platform does not support "alloca" and "tell(or ftell)", does
anyone has ideas of it?

Thanks!

Best Regards!
Gavin Chen