[Tremor] Ogg Vorbis on AVR

Hugo González Monteverde hugonz at h-lab.net
Thu Oct 7 17:01:55 PDT 2004

AVR's are high performance 8 bit microcontrollers. They execute most
instructions in a single cycle (up to ~20MHz)  They have up to 128k
program memory (flash) and can address up to 64K RAM. It does not seem
to have a HW multiplication instruction. This is probably the fastest of
all microcontrollers, but it is still a microcontroller.