[Tremor] download?!

Michael Smith msmith
Wed Jun 16 18:44:02 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 20:48, Nikhil Patil wrote:
> I dont seem to find the tremor files up for download anywhere.
> None of the weblinks on xiph.org and vorbis.org are working.
> CVS is also refusing connection.

Sorry, we've had some hardware problems, and the website is somewhat out of
date, and running on a temporary server (this is also why many of the links
don't work).

We also don't use CVS any more. You can check out the Tremor sources using
subversion like this:

svn co http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/Tremor

> The copyright notices on the sites look old. Has development been
> stopped for some reason?

No, but parts of the site are somewhat outdated.