[Tremor] Tremor reference source code

Johannes Sandvall js
Wed Jul 7 06:04:11 PDT 2004

On Wed 07 Jul 2004 14:57:25 CEST, Sergey Kuchma wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
> Can you advice me where I can download Tremor reference source code?
> This link does not work http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/download/tremor_cvs_snapshot.tgz
> I downloaded the reference source code from http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/Tremor
> I compiled it, but I detected a lot of leaks of memory because incorrect memory free.  May be it is wrong source code?
> Can you advice me where I can get correct Tremor reference source code?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Sergey

I've only used the lowmem branch. Last time I checked there were I few
memory leaks that should have been corrected long time ago. I think
most of them are identified and patches has been sent to the list but
nobody seems to be interested of merging them to the repository.

Try to search the list for those memeory leaks. Some are over on year
old I think.

/Johannes Sandvall