[tremor] Current status of tremor

Simon Middleton simon.middleton at antlimited.com
Wed Jan 28 10:11:44 PST 2004

Hi,

I was hoping someone could fill me in with the current status of Tremor.
  From what I can see in CVS there is

  - a 1.0 release from late 2002
  - the trunk with some changes from early 2003
  - a libogg2 branch
  - a lowmem branch

Which one of these is best to use for production code? And is there any
continuing development? This list seems to be pretty dormant. Is that
because Tremor is now perfect and needs no improvement :-)

Cheers,

-- Simon.