[tremor] Tremor on TI DSP

kapil vorbis kapil_ogg_vorbis at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 14:43:45 PST 2004

Hi,

I’m attempting to implement the Tremor library on a Texas Instruments C6711
DSP.  However, I’m having issues with the memory allocation.  I’m not sure
how I should set up the memory map (using a Linker command file) so that
there is enough space for the code, variables, constants, etc.

I was wondering if anyone had experience with this, or implementing on any
of the other TI DSPs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Kapil