[tremor] Re: Memory leak in Tremor

Nils Thuerey nils at thuerey.de
Tue Sep 9 08:22:00 PDT 2003

Hello,

I tried the fixes Berthier Lemieux posted in July (working very good
btw! - thanks), and I think I have found another leak... The 'sortindex'
pointer in vorbis_book_init_decode is never freed, as far as I
understood it. To fix this I initialized it as NULL, and then added the
following lines

- before 'return (0);' ->
   '_ogg_free( sortindex );' ,
- and after the 'err_out:' label ->
   'if(sortindex) _ogg_free( sortindex );'

What do you think of this? It worked for all my test files, so I thought
it might be useful too :)

Regards,
      -> Nils