[tremor] Output signal of the Tremor Codec

Bertrand Pot potbert at students.hevs.ch
Thu Oct 23 00:06:41 PDT 2003

Hi,

I study electricity in the University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland and I just began my diploma work: an embedded Internet Radio Receiver.

I want to use the Tremor Codec on a ARM7TDMI uc (Samsung S3C4510B). And I need to convert the decoded Vorbis signal in an I2S bus signal (clk, word-select, and data) with a CPLD (Xilinx SPARTAN II)

It will be helpfull if someone can explain me the exact form of the output signal given by the Tremor Codec. I suppose that this is a "raw" signal, but i don't know exactly how it is.

Thank you for your time and your help!

Bertrand.