[tremor] Problems with Tremor

Jeff Pike jeffppike at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 07:57:09 PDT 2002

Monty,

I figured out my problem.  I had added debug printf's to the code when I was trying to get it running (determine the right command line to invoke the file).  Well I had forgotten to take them out, and they were inserted into the output PCM file, thus I had ASCII data mingled in with my audio.

Sorry, but thanks for the quick responses and helpfulness to solve the problem.

Jeff

Do You Yahoo!?