[tremor] request for install for includes

Chris Gilbert chris at dokein.co.uk
Sat Sep 14 12:49:04 PDT 2002

Hi,

I was wondering if the attached diff could be added to the makefile.am.  I'm
looking to make packages for NetBSD.  I've got it all working, I've also
done a package for the standard vorbis-tools.  Basically it just builds
ogg123 but with the ivorbisidec libs.  Works great, plays files out of my
USB audio with about 31% cpu usage 8)

It would also be handy if the snapshots could be named, something like:
tremor_cvs_yymmdd.tgz

Means I don't have to take copies onto ftp.netbsd.org with fixed names.

Then I can actually submit the packages and track tremor better 8)

Cheers,
Chris