[tremor] Compiling on platforms without 64-bit integer support

Ramakrishnan M gnu at vsnl.net
Wed Sep 11 17:04:00 PDT 2002

 || On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
 || Tom Lukasiak <tlukasiak at yahoo.com> wrote:

 tl> I saw this issue in a previous post, but I still have some more questions about it.  My DSP platform is dual 16-bit ALU

What exactly is your DSP ?

 tl> Also, I think I will probably use a Windows-based IDE for the development.  Could I trust that some architecture-specific
 tl> files, like os.h, os_types.h will for the most part remain unchanged throughout development?  I would suppose that a lot
 tl> of the current development is focused on the decoding algorithm.  Having set up the machine-specific files once, it would

YOu can always encapsulate your code additions with your particular compiler name
or architecture name.

--
    Ramakrishnan M         (http://www.hackGNU.org/)
    Use Free Software          (http://www.gnu.org/)