[tremor] Tremor on TI C54x DSP

Ramakrishnan M gnu at vsnl.net
Sat Sep 7 16:29:28 PDT 2002

Hi,

I have access to TI C54x/C55x tools and hardware (I work for TI) and so
today I embrked on building the Tremor code on C54x. I don't know
autoconf, so I hacked up a Makefile for the TI tools and tried to
compile the code.

There is no 64 bit type on TI C compiler and "long long" is not
supported in it, so I am unable to compile the code. What is the best
solution to go about implementing a 64bit type?

Thanks

--
  Ramakrishnan M              (www http://www.hackgnu.org)
  Freedom is not free!