[theora] NHW - improving of quantization

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:08:22 UTC 2023

 Hello,

Really hope that I am not disturbing you, but for those interested, I have
improved quantization in NHW, and so now it is visually better, with a
better balance between neatness and precision.

As it is a small modification and correction, I did not release a new
version but I have updated the binaries.

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

I know I am publishing a lot of incremental updates, but my aim is to
release/reach the 0.3.0 version in march, because after I think I will not
have time to work on NHW on that pace anylonger.

Cheers,
Raphael