[theora] NHW new version 0.2.7

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:39:43 UTC 2022

Hello,

For those interested, I have released the 0.2.7 version of NHW.This new
version has a better precision and less oversharpening, but still a very
good neatness (for me), thanks to an improved pre_processing.

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

I am sorry for changing versions so quickly, but it seems that NHW is
ultra-sensitive to the pre_processing, and so any modifying of it has quite
an impact on the visual quality...
-I think I'll continue to focus on the pre_processing for the 0.2.x version
series.From 0.3.0 version, I'll try to improve other stages: like better
quantizing, better wavelet coding, add a post-processing filter that will
remove aliasing,...-

Any feedback on this new version welcome!

Cheers,
Raphael