[theora] NHW new version 0.2.9

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 23:14:51 UTC 2022

 Hello,

For those interested, I have released the 0.2.9 version of NHW.I continued
my improving of the pre_processing and so this new version is better.

As I said, from 0.3.0 version when I finish the pre_processing, I'll make a
demo between version 0.3.0 and version 0.2.0 showing the visual impact of
the pre_processing.I think I am not far from it, as I start to be really
satisfied of the balance between neatness and precision with this version,
and with even more pushing the pre_processing, maybe to its limit (?) ...
-I'll also have to look at other stages...-

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Raphael