[theora] NHW new improved version

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:41:46 UTC 2021

Hello,

I have improved the results of the NHW codec and so released a new
version.This one has more neatness and more precision, and so is more
interesting.

-As usual, I don't have improved for now the entropy coding schemes, and so
we can still save in average 2.5KB per .nhw compressed file, and even more
with Chroma from Luma for example.-

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

Any feedback very welcome, also if you can suggest some niche use cases
that AOM and MPEG (or other standards) don't cover and where the ultra-fast
NHW Project could be interesting, would be very helpful!...

Cheers,
Raphael