[theora] NHW Project - new version

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Wed May 13 22:18:29 UTC 2020

 Hello,

I have made a new version of NHW.This one has more neatness and more
precision for -l4 to -l11 quality settings, which are the general-purpose
compression settings.It is actually just one parameter better tuning based
on my visual evaluations (no real new developments... it was 14 months now
that I did not develop the NHW Project...).

Files size is just a little bigger, but we can still save 2.5KB per .nhw
compressed file in average.

This new version has a very good and interesting neatness I find.

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Raphael