[theora] NHW Project - new -l10 "very high compression" quality setting

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 20:32:52 UTC 2018

Hello,

Just a quick message to let you know that I have added a -l10 "very high
compression" quality setting to the NHW Project.This setting is
experimental for now but still has a good neatness.On some images, I prefer
this NHW -l10 quality setting to x265 (HEVC) because it has more neatness,
but on some other images x265 (HEVC) is better.

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

Still don't forget that we can save 2KB-2.5KB per .nhw compressed file
(still don't have improved the entropy coding schemes, even if I have the
fast ideas to improve them...).

As usual any feedback is very welcome!
Cheers,
Raphael