[theora] NHW Project - Linux

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:50:56 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that the NHW Project now works under Linux!!! A
big thanks to Spork Schivago who spotted nearly all the bugs in the code!

So I have just tested the new source code under MSYS2 (as you would have
guessed, I work under Windows for now) and now all works perfectly.

Source code and "how to compile" for Linux on my GitHub repository:
https://github.com/rcanut/nhwcodec

The NHW Project will also have a proper configuration script soon.

Just let me know if it works ok for you.Would be so great to have now Linux
developers that works on the NHW Project!!!

Many thanks!
Cheers,
Raphael