[theora] NHW Image codec

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 05:25:19 PDT 2015

Hello,

Just a quick update.From the last communication I had, I think now the nhw
codec has not been selected for the great NETVC project.It complicates a
little the future of the nhw codec, and it is furthermore nearly to end of
life, with more than 3 years on the Theora channel without catching
attention.
I still think that the NHW codec could be useful for portable devices, as
it is very fast with a low power consumption, and with more
neatness/sharpness.If you are developing such a project and want more
detail about the NHW codec, please do not hesitate to contact me (on this
list or by email).

Else, I don't have more update but again feel free to send any comment.

Cheers,
Raphael