[theora] NHW Image codec - higher quality settings

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 09:52:57 PDT 2013

Hello,

Just a very quick message to let you know that I have added a higher
quality setting (-h2, +10Ko) and I have added now residual coding on the
512x256 wavelet image for the higher settings.Precision is a little
better.-I also still apply the post-processing function on the 512x256
wavelet image for now.-

Here is the link for the binaries (as I can not link them in my blog for
now):
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9F8eU1TkGfiVDdFZkpWd3I2ZDQ/edit?usp=sharing

For the lower quality settings, will have to improve the -l3 setting first,
raise the quantization to something like 0.82 for example for -l3 and -l4
settings, and better select/remove the wavelet coefficients.

Many thanks,
Raphael