[theora] NHW Image codec - YCbCr color space

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:43:28 PST 2012

Hello,

Just a very quick message, if it could be of interest I have made a new
version of my codec.I have improved the color balance (a little), and I
have also corrected a bug that appeared on some very few images with the
change to YCbCr (I just correct the U comp, I have only seen this bug on
the U component for now)...

Many thanks,
Raphael