[theora] NHW Image codec - improvement of precision

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 07:40:19 PDT 2012

Hello,

Just a quick message to let you know that I have improved precision of my
codec (on the encoder and decoder).I have also updated 2 new test images on
my demo page...

I still don't have made an image comparison, but I have re-tested Google
WebP on more images, and WebP is very good.

Don't know what kind of interest projects like mine could have, but however
if you found time to take a quick look, any comment, suggestion,... is
still very welcome.

Many thanks,
Raphael