[theora] OpenCodecs release 0.85.17766
cristian.adam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:22:44 PST 2011
OpenCodecs release 0.85.17766
OpenCodecs is a set of DirectShow filters for playing Ogg Vorbis, Speex,
Theora, FLAC, and WebM files in Windows Media Player and other players.
This release updates VP8, Theora, and, Vorbis codecs. ActiveX video
player gains "controls" attribute support. Various bugfixes.
Note that due to upgrade to Visual Studio 2008 and by the presence of a
Vorbis show stopper bug this release does not include a Windows Mobile
I would like to thank Hwasoo Lee and Olivier Flock for their contributions.
Windows 32/64-bit installer:
The installer is digitally signed with a certificate provided by Unizeto
Changelog for Version 0.85.17766
* Updated libvpx to 0.9.5 (Aylesbury)
* Updated webmdshow to 0.9.12
* Updated libvorbis to 1.3.2
* Updated libtremor
* Updated libtheora to 1.2.0 alpha (SVN)
* Fixed Speex playback. The previous versions had a Vorbis bug which
caused Speex playback to be broken.
* Added "controls" attribute to HTML5 <video> ActiveX plugin
* Theora Decoder filter can now be connected to the output of the
Theora Encoder filter.
* Fixed graph freeze when a Vorbis Decoder filter was connected to the
output of a Vorbis Encoder filter.
* Fixed #1619: Contextual menu / open
* Fixed #1737: No audio on 'A Digital Media Primer for Geeks'
* Fixed #1738: dsfVorbisDecoder.dll DirectShow filter doesn't connect
to source pin
* Fixed #1748: opencodecs unable to cope with less usual audio setups
(ogg 6.1, possibly 7.1 and other non-stereo ones)
Please submit bug reports to the bug tracker (registration required):
OpenCodecs is Free Software, available under a BSD style license.
More information about the theora