[theora] As I've said before...

Shayne Wissler wissler at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:58:03 PDT 2010

The only long-term security is to fix the corrupt patent system (some
would argue that the only fix is abolishment). To think otherwise is
to delude oneself. I don't object to your schemes to try working
around it, but don't forget that in principle, it can squash anything
you do, and your only safety is to reform the system. That's not FUD,
that's reality.

To whatever extent people believe that they can actually tip-toe
around the patent system is the extent that they are opening
themselves up for a rude awakening. There is no virtue or benefit in
that.

Shayne