[theora] Oggcodecs release 0.83.17220

informatique Mille babords informatique at millebabords.org
Tue May 18 00:28:07 PDT 2010

Hello , Sad news  :

tried latests dsf on W7Starter/WMP12/IE8 yesterday night, and guess what, it
just fail at playing an http ogv source where the same local source play
fine. As you pointed, I'm really wondering if their SDk allow anyone to be
confident with streaming success on different combination of Windows
versions/WMP versions.....

So Do we have a Matrix with tests results of dsf ogg filters . Maybe
something that could complete the excelent matrix of Itheora :
http://itheora.org/screens.

then as you suggest, the HTML5 ogg ActiveX player would be a great
solution.....

Right now as i hope to launch my HTML5 theora site , I might just propose
people to install ChromeFrame.... Do people here see chrome frame as a
viable solution for HTML5 theora ?

--
web perso : http://memeteau.com