[theora] Theora Intra (ptalarbvorm) vs. MJPEG

Dave Johnson davefilms.us at gmail.com
Wed May 12 19:20:17 PDT 2010

Basil...

I am excited at the discussion thus far. We really need a camcorder for the masses that is truly free. In free I mean free to use for professional and personal use. I aspire to become a videographer in the near future and I can say that I was taken aback when I learned of MPEG-LA and the royalties.

I am looking forward to seeing http://www.librevideo.org