[theora] Freedom-friendly video hardware community

Dave Johnson davefilms.us at gmail.com
Fri May 7 20:14:48 PDT 2010

I am excited. Liberated video is great.

On May 7, 2010 8:54 AM, "Teran McKinney" <sega01 at gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, Unbound is a DNS server package and the name would be hard to search
for.

I like Liberated Video the best, personally. Theora probably won't
always be around and it'll give the option to move to VP8 or another
codec in the future, as the main intent I believe is to have free
video rather than just use Theora. To me, Theoracorder sounds like
something for a hard core geek, not most who want to just make videos
and distribute them however they please.

Good sounding name ideas, though :-).

--Teran

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 10:49, Lino Mastrodomenico <
l.mastrodomenico at gmail.com> wrote: > 2010/5/5 Ra...