[theora] Ogg index and Skeleton 4.0

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 07:18:44 PDT 2010

Chris,

Monty and I discussed an extra skeleton field for Dirac and Dirac-like
content today. I'm pretty sure it's the same field that Conrad and
Ralph discussed earlier at FOMS. It's a pre-delay field that signifies
the PTS/DTS difference in an integer number of packets and helps to
more accurately seek in Dirac-type codecs.

Have you added such a field already?

Cheers,
Silvia.