[theora] submiting videos to media.xiph.org?

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Mon Mar 22 09:20:42 PDT 2010

On 22 March 2010 00:26, Tom Sparks <tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> How do I submit videos to media.xiph.org?

Depends, really. If you've got something, put it up somewhere and send
me the url. If you don't have enough web space, I can give you an ssh
public key, or you can give me one and we can rsync. Or you can mail
me (or better, Derf, who has more upstream bandwidth) a usb drive.

We're mainly interested in uncompressed (or lossless) audio and video
samples which can be freely redistributed. What were you interested in
contributing?

 -r