[theora] Updates to development?

Sergey Kurdakov sergey.forum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 16:21:23 PDT 2010

Hi Gregory,

>Would
you help out? Why not do that anyways?

BTW just a question.
Does anyone sponsor the development?

For example - I can commit my full time ( 7 days week 8-10 hours ) to
development ( I have minor knowledge in codecs but still 15+ software
development including in fields of graphics, AI, dshow, sound etc so can
manage quite difficult and diverse fields ) with very moderate pay for such
activity, but cannot commit part time, because being a freelancer now -  it
takes huge chunk of time to settle any new project - on one hand I'm free
for the tasks, but on another - cannot easily switch without minor
compensation.

I'm not about to offend anyone working for free. Just trying to figure out

Best regards
Sergey