[theora] Projective Video over web

narendra sisodiya narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 03:14:20 PDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Chris Double <chris.double at double.co.nz>wrote:

> On 03/16/2010 10:31 PM, narendra sisodiya wrote:
> > FYI
> > have anybody seen this demo ? I have use ogg for it.
> >
> http://techfandu.blogspot.com/2010/03/world-first-projective-html5-video.html
>
> Nice Demo! Worked great on Firefox 3.6.
>
> Chris.
> --
> http://bluishcoder.co.nz

Feeling happy happy !
Chris, It still have some bug. update function do not call by itself
sometime that is why i gave a crackable link. I was not having time,
otherwise, I wanted to make a 3D cube and video over all 6 face and cube is
rotating over free space.
PS: I have not explored canvas 3D. I think, it will be possible very easily.

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )