[theora] Opera 10.50 released

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at mozilla.com
Tue Mar 2 13:07:03 PST 2010

On 3/2/2010 12:26 AM, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:
> Today we released Opera 10.50, the first officially supported Opera
> release that supports<video>  with Ogg Theora since we first
> experimented with it way back in 2007. Please enjoy and don't forget
> to file bugs :)

I tested it this morning on Windows and it looked like it worked very
well!  Seems to support duration, seeking and has pretty good scrubber
interactions.  Also worked on live streams when I tested those.  Great
job, guys!

Does it support all of the various Theora format bits? i.e. 4:4:4?  Just
wondering.

--Chris

P.S. Also, if you find bugs in Firefox when you're testing feel free to
test it as well.