[theora] Re : Theora DirectShow filters assembly

Olivier Flock oflock2002 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 28 02:21:11 PDT 2010

Hi Sergey,

thanks for your answer !

I did not try that
already. For now, I was thinking that the answer was obvious, and that
I simply did not understand something about the way it is done. I have
no toolkit anymore to compile DShow filters, so I will have to get back
everything first.

If nobody can answer this, I will investigate and tell you the results :-)

Regards,
Olivier.