[theora] mux two or more than two streams

ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 25 01:42:50 PDT 2010

> How can I mux two or more streams to server.
> my problem is that I hv three camera and I want to stream those live video
> to browser.
> please give give solution with command .

One may mux two or more streams using the oggz-merge tool, found in
liboggz (might be named oggz-tools in your distro).
To forward it to a web server, have a look at ffmpeg2theora's help
output, it gives a sample command line to do this using oggfwd and
icecast (IIRC).

Don't forget to tell your web server to send the right MIME type for
ogg streams (eg, video/ogg I think) as Firefox doesn't look at what
the data is.