[theora] What about ogg?

Michael Burns prescience500 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:59:23 PDT 2010

Thanks for the information. I look forward to hopefully hearing more
news down the road of developments.

> What do you call mainstream media players?
> Windows media player?
>
> if you cant find a player on this listhttp://wiki.xiph.org/VorbisSoftwarePlayers  what hope have you got

Well, I'm using Kaffeine Media Player which supports all the free
formats, but must people where I live are using Windows Media Player or
Quicktime. Ogg vorbis support added to those media players and to music
devices would be a huge victory. Maybe support for Matraska vorbis will
be added instead. That would still be a nice development, nonetheless.