[theora] WebM killed Theora project?

Dave Johnson davefilms.us at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 12:13:56 PDT 2010

BTW new Divx v7 is h.264 with MKV container.  So why bother to choose Divx or QuickTime? If you love h.264 just use X.264 in your container of choice... Pay the money. Myself, I choose Theora and WebM. Theora in the Ogg container is awesome and I am looking forward to using WebM when it is mature. For videography I plan on VP8, Theora or Driac Pro on the Apertus hardware. Nothing like Freedom.