[theora] (no subject)

Stefan Weber s_weber at blyth.ch
Fri Jun 4 03:28:42 PDT 2010

Hi Sahana

I must admit I'm not an expert in Theora.
But the error message "Could not set keyframe interval to 64" might indicate that an
attempt to set the keyframe frequency failed.

Have a look at the keyframe_granule_shift attribute in the th_info struct.
It says: The maximum distance between key frames is 1<<keyframe_granule_shift.
So I could imagine that the error might be caused by setting the keyframe_frequency to a larger value
than permitted by the keyframe_granule_shift field (e.g. with TH_ENCCTL_SET_KEYFRAME_FREQUENCY_FORCE).

Regards,
Stefan

*>SAHANA DEVARAJU*
>sahanadevaraju at gmail.com  <mailto:theora%40xiph.org?Subject=%5Btheora%5D%20%28no%20subject%29&In-Reply-To=>