[theora] Theora player for Nokia Series 60

Stuart Fisher stuart.fisher at fig7.com
Tue Jun 1 15:02:22 PDT 2010

"Real life" has slowed things down a bit, but I have now officially
re-launched the OggPlay project on Source Forge.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/symbianoggplay
http://sourceforge.net/projects/symbianoggplay/forums/forum/294908/topic/3728176

For some reason Source Forge has forgotten how to word wrap forum postings,
which makes it all a little bit difficult to read but hopefully you'll get
the idea.
There are two big changes from the earlier (OgvPlay) versions. 1. I'm now
using faster YUV conversion code, so performance is better. 2. HTTP
streaming of vorbis and theora is supported via playlist files (.m3u or
.pls).