[theora] problems about theora encoding

Stefan Weber s_weber at blyth.ch
Mon Jul 19 13:13:58 PDT 2010

Hi John

You might need to disable this check in your compiler. I believe the
Microsoft VC++ compiler behaves like that, so you either need to rewrite
the code or disable the checking.
If I recall correctly, the problem is that in C99 standard, all
variables need to be declared at the beginning of a function, so the
warning is probably caused by defining a variable in the middle of a
function.

I don't know the exact feature/sytax to disable the error right now, but
this shouldnt be too hard to find out.

HTH
Regards,
Stefan