[theora] ffmpeg2theora's website is down

Lajkó Bálint balint.lajko at lajt.hu
Mon Jul 19 02:06:35 PDT 2010

Thanks.
At first I tried Firefogg, but the input text fields are totally buggy.
No matter what I set for the video dimension, Firefogg will use the settings entered on "preset" tab.
I cannot enter custom dimensions, Firefogg does not use my custom dimension settings, why is that?
I think there is a bug when the extension reads the entered options. It does not read the options correctly.
It also does not honor the "encoding range" tab. I set the 1-10 encoding range, and the extension transcodes the entire video...
Why use a fancy tabbed javascript form like this? It does not work. A plain, no-tabbed, no-javascript form would be better.