[theora] Cinema automation cues

Ricardo Costa hdvprojection at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 11:59:43 PDT 2010

So, would it be better to work with this on the player end, with whatever
playlist formats are available there? This seems logical to use with events
between files in a playlist (between shorts, or in between the previews and
the feature) but with something like "lights-up-to-halflight" at the start
of the end credits of a feature, I didn't think the playlist would be
useful, since that's an event in the middle of a file (even if it is right
towards the very end).

Know what I mean? I'm on Linux, Ubuntu to be precise. What players would you
recommend to handle advanced options like this? I realize we might start
migrating off of the ogg topic right now, so my apologies ahead of time.

- Ricardo

--
Ricardo M. Costa
Film & HD Video Projection